This moisturizing hand/body lotion will leave your skin feeling luxuriously hydrated. Visibly helps skin look healthier and more youthful. Specially formulated with colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients that nourish your skin, leaving it soft, smooth and healthy looking all day long, while leaving it delightfully scented. Available in Orange Blossom & Lavender Sunshine. Grab a travel size for on the go or our 240ml large bottle with pump applicator.
- Hydrates dry skin - Absorbs quickly to deliver instant hydration that glides on easily for quick absorption. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid – a powerful moisturizing agent and an essential component of skin, known for its ability to retain up to 1000x its weight in water.
- Nourishing – Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal, pumpkin seed oil and rich emollients to prevent and protect dry skin.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat), Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Searate (and) Ceteary Alcohol (and) Cetyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica, *Rosa Rubiginosa, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lavandula Angustifolio (Lavender) Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol. *Certified Organic **Ecocert Certified
All our products are free of alcohol, BHA, BHT, EDTA, formol, or formaldehyde, mineral oil, parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, silicone, SKES, synthetic colorants or tirclosan.
Apply daily as often as desired.
*Aloe Barbensis Leaf Juice - Aloe Vera Gel and Aloe Vera Juice are extracted from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Aloe Vera leaf consists of two parts: the gel and the juice. Although the gel and the liquid share similar benefits and can both be used directly and safely on the skin, they are not identical substances and have distinct properties. Aloe Vera assists in healing dry skin, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, skin burns, wounds, and irritated skin.
Contains Vitamin B complex, folic acid, Vitamin C and carotene, which is a forerunner of Vitamin A. Also composed of.
- Polysaccharides – give aloe its hydrating, emollient and anti-inflammatory benefits, while creating a protective barrier on the skin.
- Anthraquinones – offer antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics
- Flavones – offer further protection from free-radical damage.
- Phytosterols – anti-inflammatory, which calm and soothe itchy skin, also moisturizing and protecting the skin from trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Glycosides – promote healthy cell regeneration and offer antihistaminic (anti-allergen) properties, while vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids nourish the skin.
Avena Sativa (Oat) – a kernel flour that is produced from the seeds of the Avena Sativa plant and otherwise known as the oat plant. The whole oat grain, including the bran layer, is milled and sieved. This results in a light cream colored, fine powder.
Some natural actives include.
- Oat beta-glucan – highly effective in stimulating collagen synthesis and can play a prominent role in skin restructuring and wound healing. Other functional properties include Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle by; increasing collagen deposition; increasing tensile strengths of wound tissue; reducing scarring; acts as a moisture barrier; relieves and alleviates dry and itchy skin; provides deep long-lasting skin hydration thereby reducing fine lines.
- Avenanthramides – A group of phenolic alkaloids sourced from oats. This natural compound provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits that sooth skin irritations.
Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Peptides) - Silk Peptides are highly compatible with your skin because they contain the same amino acids that are naturally found on the skin's surface, both protein structures are alike. Proteins are the fundamental building blocks of skin. Without peptides, skin will lose firmness, show signs of fine lines and texture changes, and it won't bounce back as it once did. Research has clearly shown that using silk peptides in our skin care regime will teach skin to do what is required to help revitalize these building blocks, which can help revive aging skin. Silk Peptides will help skin retain its moisture and elasticity, giving it a smooth, youthful, silky feel.
Sodium Hyaluronate – a polysaccharide that occurs naturally in the human body and works to support the body’s collagen production and to help maintain elasticity. This natural molecule is specifically found in the hair, eyes, nerves, and in the lubricating liquid substance between the joints and tissues. In the skin, Hyaluronic Acid works to occupy the areas between collagen and elastin and to renew and enhance the skin’s natural suppleness for a healthy appearance and texture.
Benefits to skin.
- Replaces the skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid content, which diminishes with age.
- enhances the skin’s absorption of other nourishing ingredients
- helps to restore the skin’s moisture, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion.
- Easily and deeply penetrates the skin to help it retain moisture for increased firmness and suppleness, resulting in a revitalized appearance
Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin Seed Oil) – Pumpkin Seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the plant. Pumpkin Seed Oil is said to be rich in vitamins A, B, D & E, minerals, and proteins. It has over 60% of unsaturated fatty acids and is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Zinc, potassium and magnesium also provide skin improvements and work well with the treatment of acne and oily skin.
Benefits to Skin.
- Increases firmness: The natural nutrients in pumpkin seeks, particularly zinc and vitamin C, help firm and tighten.
- Antioxidant rich: A rich source of vitamin E, which is a potent antioxidant, pumpkin seed oil protects skin from environmental stressors.
- Deeply moisturizes: The essential fatty acids sink deeply into skin to provide long-lasting moisturization without greasiness. These acids also help balance oil, moisturizing dry skin and controlling oily skin.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil) – Extracted from the white meadowfoam flower seeds. Meadowfoam seed oil contains two compounds known as glucosinolate derivatives, 3-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate (MBITC) and 3-methoxyphenyl acetonitrile. Research has shown these compounds can inhibit collagen-degrading enzymes in skin and help offset the negative impact of UVB light exposure.
Benefits to Skin.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil provides emollient properties without being overly greasy
- absorbed quickly and leaves a light skin feel
- one of the most stable lipids known with naturally occurring tocopherols and the absence of oxidatively susceptible polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (EmulsiMulse) - EmulsiMulse is a natural source self-emulsifier for oil in water emulsions. It is ECOCERT approved for use in Certified Organic products.
Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter – Derived from the seeds of India’s “King of Fruits”. A healing ingredient that contains great amounts of vitamins A and C. Vitamin C is amazing for healing and regenerating your skin, as well as brightening it. Vitamin A helps to increase the skin’s youthful appearance, reducing fine lines. Mango Butter’s long-lasting emollience nourishes skin and boosts its elasticity as well as its suppleness, thereby making skin look smoother and firmer. Its rich texture allows it to serve as an extra protective barrier on the surface of your skin to allow them to hydrate and heal.
*Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) - Rosehips are the tiny, reddish-orange, edible, spherical fruits that remain on a Rose bush after Roses have bloomed, lost their petals, and died. Rosehip Carrier Oil is considered to be a “dry oil,” due to its thin consistency, which allows it to be easily absorbed without leaving an oily residue on the skin’s surface. Skin brightening properties that help restore skin’s natural color and tone while lightening any unwanted dark blemishes. Rosehip Oil effectively reduces the appearance of scars, accelerates skin regeneration, facilitates the healing of wounds and burns, and soothes skin dryness and inflammation.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil & glycerin) - Throughout history and even today, mature coconuts are processed so that oil can be obtained from the kernel, charcoal can be obtained from the hard shell, and the fibrous outer husk can be used to create rope and matting. The main chemical constituents of Coconut Carrier Oils are: Lauric Acid, Capric Acid and Caprylic Acid, Linoleic Acid (Polyunsaturated Fats), Oleic Acid (Monounsaturated Fats), Polyphenols (Virgin Coconut Oil only), and Medium-Chain Triglycerides.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) - Lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender flowers primarily through steam distillation. Known for their calming fragrance they can reduce stress, anxiety, and tension. Lavender oil has antibacterial and therapeutic properties making it beneficial to fight against skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Can be used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, and burns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.