Bentonite Purifying Mask
Great to use at night before bed or anytime you want to give your skin some extra nourishment and pampering. An effective detoxifying mask that is suitable for all skin types and especially beneficial for acne-prone skin. Made with a combination of ingredients known for their natural purifying abilities, this mask will be a welcomed addition to your skincare routine.
- Bentonite Clay - Cleanses the surface of the skin by absorbing toxins, impurities, and excess sebum which can clog pores causing breakouts. Works to rebalance moisture levels and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Remineralizes -Infuses skin with minerals, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, and silicon.
- Aloe Vera & Colloidal Oatmeal - Formulated with calming and soothing ingredients to create a protective layer against anything that may cause irritation.
- Activated Charcoal - reaches deep into your pores to remove toxins + impurities + offers beneficial exfoliation for a smoother, more refined glow.
All our products are free of alcohol, BHA, BHT, EDTA, formol, or formaldehyde, mineral oil, parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, silicone, SKES, synthetic colorants or tirclosan.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Floral Water, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Avena Sativa (Oat), Cetyl Alcohol, **Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot), Theobroma Cacao (Mango), Bentonite Clay, Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal), **Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*Organic **Ecocert Certified (Use within 12 months of purchase)
Apply the mask evenly on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. To make application simple, use our Mask Brush, or you can use your fingers. Let the mask work for 15 – 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Although called an oil, it’s a liquid plant wax. Jojoba oil contains beneficial ingredients, including vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. Our sebaceous glands are microscopic glands in our skin that secrete an oily or waxy matter called sebum. It helps to kill germs, and viruses and creates a protective barrier for locking in moisture on our skin. When you compare the molecular structure of wax esters found in jojoba with wax esters found in our skin, you can see that the structures are identical. This is what gives jojoba its unique ability to penetrate deep into the skin allowing it to benefit the skin at the cellular level.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - A fat-soluble, essential nutrient with anti-inflammatory properties and an antioxidant. Vitamin E helps support cell function and has moisturizing and healing properties. It also helps to strengthen skin barrier function to ward off the affects of free radical damage.
Lavandula (Lavender) Angustifolia - - Lavender essential oil is extracted from the lavender flowers primarily through steam distillation. Known for their calming fragrance they can reduce stress, anxiety, and tension. Lavender oil has antibacterial and therapeutic properties making it beneficial to fight against skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Can be used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, and burns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.