Bright Eyes - Eye Cream
This luxurious eye cream improves the look of dark circles, dryness, dull tone and fine lines. Formula enriched with Vitamin B3 (Niacin) and Babchi Seed Oil to help brighten and improve the tone of your skin around the eye area. The skin around the eye is delicate and can appear dull and tired, accentuating the appearance of fine lines, and dark circles. This eye cream will smooth and illuminate eyes to restore a more youthful, bright eyed appearance.
- Moisturizing- Quick absorption to visibly smooth fine lines. Formulated with nourishing oils like Squalane and Meadowfoam oil that penetrate deep into your skin to deliver powerful results.
- Improves the look of dark circles/dark spots- Targets the appearance of dark circles, and age spots for a brighter tone and improved texture with the power of Vitamin B3 (Niacin) and Babchi Seed Oil.
- Visibly younger and brighter looking eyes - Our combination of Hydrolyzed silk peptides and hyaluronic acid will moisturize and renew the look of skin around the eye area throughout the day.
Rosa Damascena (Rose), *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua, Squalane, Psoralea Corylifolia (Babchi) Seed Oil, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam), Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol *Organic **Ecocert Certified (Use within 6 months of purchase)
All our products are free of alcohol, BHA, BHT, EDTA, formol, or formaldehyde, mineral oil, parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, silicone, SKES, synthetic colorants or tirclosan.
Can be used morning and night. Using ring finger, gently apply small amount along the orbital bone and dab lightly to absorb, without pulling the eye. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Rose Damascena (Rose Water) - Rose water is prepared by steeping rose petals in water. Some of the benefits of using rose water on your skin is that it will help maintain the skin's pH balance, control excess oil, and help reduce the redness of irritated skin. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin, giving it a refreshed look. Its antioxidant properties aid in healing scars, cuts and wounds, and will help to strengthen skin cells & regenerate skin tissue. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer, ridding you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Extract) - Aloe Vera Extract is derived from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Historically referred to as "The Plant of Immortality" by the ancient Egyptians. Aloe Vera Extract can hydrate, exfoliate, nourish, clarify, and revitalize the skin. It will help protect the skin before and after the harmful effects UV radiation, and it works to repair the damage. It helps to prevent and diminish the appearance of fine lines, acne, psoriasis, as well as dermatitis.
- Aqua - Water
- Psoralea Corylifolia (Babchi Seed Oil) - Bakuchiol is an oil extracted from the seeds and leaves of the Psoralea corylifolia plant, which grows mostly throughout India. The plant has long been used in traditional Eastern medicine to treat a variety of skin ailments. Babchi seed oil is known to stimulate skin cell turnover rate, allowing the skin to become brighter, with improved texture and tone. Research has also shown this plant ingredient has soothing and anti-wrinkle properties as well as helping to visibly improve skin color and tone.
- Squalane - Squalane is a natural substance produced by our own bodies, however as we get older, concentrations go down. In fact, about 12% of our skin surface is made of squalene at birth. Apart from being found naturally in the human skin and blood, squalane can also be found in olives, rice bran, and wheat germ. Because its molecular structure is so close to the skin’s, squalane penetrates deep into the pores where it targets your skin care concerns at a cellular level. Squalane has the ability to balance the oil production in the skin, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Powerful anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties to help the skin age gracefully. Very light oil that absorbs quickly.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine - Is a derivative of Glucosamine and an amino-monosaccharide and is present in all human tissue. Glucosamine is produced in the body by the addition of an amino group to glucose, which can them be acetylated to produce N-Acetyl Glucosamine. N-Acetyl Glucosamine increases the production of hyaluronic acid which reduces the look of fine lines and other signs of aging. It also inhibits the production of the skin pigment melanin and aids in the lightening of the skin, fading age spots. N-Acetyl Glucosamine brings many benefits to our skin such as improve skin hydration, anti-pigmentation, and accelerated wound healing.
- Glyceryl Stearate/Cetearyl Alcohol/Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (EmulsiMulse) - EmulsiMulse is a natural source self-emulsifier for oil in water emulsions. It is ECOCERT approved for use in Certified Organic products.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Oil) - Meadowfoam Seed oil is a waxy oil, similar to Jojoba. It is extracted from the seeds of the meadowfoam plant, which is a low-growing winter annual native to California, Oregon and Vancouver Island, BC.This wonderful oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave a oily feeling, as well as balances the production of oil your skin produces. This very moisturizing oil is soothing to the skin, forming a protective barrier preventing Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL). Contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances such as Vitamin C, and Vitamin E., which are great properties to ward off the signs of aging.
- Cetyl Alcohol - A thickening agent used to stabilize the consistency of a product. Its is comprised of 95% fatty acids derived from vegetable oils, primarily palm oil.
- Niacinamide - Also known as Vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly improve enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and strengthen the surface of the skin. Niacinamide also reduces the effects of free radical damage on the skin because of its ability to improve the skins barrier, its first line of defense. Plays a role in helping skin to repair signs of past damage as well.
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Peptides) - Silk Peptides are highly compatible with your skin because they contain the same amino acids that are naturally found on the skin's surface, both protein structures are alike. Proteins are the fundamental building blocks of skin. Without peptides, skin will lose firmness, show signs of fine lines and texture changes, and it won't bounce back as it once did. Research has clearly shown that using silk peptides in our skin care regime will teach skin to do what is required to help revitalize these building blocks, which can help revive aging skin. Silk Peptides will help skin retain its moisture and elasticity, giving it a smooth, youthful, silky feel.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in our skin, but as we get older concentrations decrease. Hyaluronic acid works to keep every aspect of our skin stable, protected, and constantly renewed. HA is also a humectant, and hygroscopic, meaning it draws moisture from their surroundings. It can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an optimal hydrator for all skin types. The ability to enhance moisture content beyond comparison, will result in the skin's outer surface layers being revitalized, so they look and feel softer, smoother and radiantly hydrated, which instantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid can improve elasticity because of its ability to retain water, but it is also an antioxidant, helping to fight the effects of free radicals.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil) - Lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender flowers primarily through steam distillation. Known for their calming fragrance they can reduce stress, anxiety, and tension. Lavender oil has antibacterial and therapeutic properties making it beneficial to fight against skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Can be used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, and burns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange 5-Fold Essential Oil) - Beneficial for maintaining the healthy appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other skin conditions. This essential oil has astringent properties that contributes to anti-aging benefits. It has the ability to nourish skin, soothe dryness and irritation, eliminate harmful bacteria, enhance collagen production, and plump, smooth, and brighten the complexion.
- Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid - (Geogard ECT Preservative) - A preservation system that meets the ECOCERT standards (approved for use in Certified Organic products). It is paraben-free, formaldehyde-free, and isothiazolone-free based system.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - A fat-soluble, essential nutrient with anti-inflammatory properties and an antioxidant. Vitamin E helps support cell function and has moisturizing and healing properties. It also helps to strengthen skin barrier function to ward off the affects of free radical damage.